Level 3 MTB Advanced Wheel Technology Cycle Course
- A complete overview of modern wheel technologies such as carbon spokes, straight pull lacing and wheel structures.
- A step by step practical guide to repairing, building and truing modern wheel systems such as Mavic Deemax and Crossmax, DT Swiss Tricon and carbon spoked wheels.
- A brief exploration of more exotic spoke patterns and advance wheel building such as snow flake lacing and tie and soldering.
Who should attend?
- Those who already have a good knowledge of wheel building but want to take their skills to the next level.
- Mechanics that are looking to progress into race team mechanics.
- Retailers that stock high end wheel sets that want to offer a comprehensive service to their customers.
Benefits to you and your organisation
- With 3 modules completed you will receive an industry leading Level 3 Cytech accreditation.
- Your new level 3 knowledge will allow you to offer new products and services to customers.
- A better perceived reputation will be achieved through proper qualification.
- A better understanding of manufacturers service and warranty recommendations.