Cytech Level 3 Mountain Bike Brake Technology Course
- A brief look at hydraulic theory and how a hydraulic system works.
- Working on a number of mountain bike brake system brands such as: Shimano, Avid, Hope, Hayes and formula.
- Dealing with mineral and synthetic hydraulic disc brake systems
- Forward and backward bleeding
- Avid vacuum bleeding
- Full strip/rebuild and service of hydraulic disc brake systems
- Setting up and maintenance
Who should attend?
- Those that want to learn how to not only bleed various mountain bike brake systems but fully service and rebuild systems with confidence.
- Mechanics that are looking to progress into race team mechanics.
- Retailers that stock brake systems or mountain bikes with hydraulic brake systems who want to offer a comprehensive service to their customers.
Benefits to you and your organisation
- With 3 modules completed you will receive an industry leading Level 3 Cytech accreditation.
- Your new level 3 Cytech knowledge will allow you to offer new products and services to customers.
- A better perceived reputation will be achieved through proper Cytech Level 3 qualification.
- A better understanding of manufacturers service and warranty recommendations.