Terms and Conditions
1. Legal Notice and Information and acceptance thereof
The term "ATG Training" or "ATG Limited" "ATG" or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office and company registration number is:
Company No. 00998121
Charity No. 1092902
The term "you" refers to the user or viewer of our website.
This Legal Notice governs access to and use of the website www.atg-training.co.uk (the "Website") which ATG Training provides for Internet users interested in its education-related services and content (the "Users").
The aim of the Website is to provide information on education services.
ATG Training can revise, at any time and without prior notice, the design, presentation and/or configuration of the Website. The same applies to the services offered, which can be amended or added to at our discretion.
2. Terms of access and use of the Website
It is strictly prohibited to make any use of the Website beyond the aim established in these Terms. In this regard, it is strictly prohibited for the User to make any unlawful use of the material or information included on the Website. The User must answer to ATG Training in the case of using the site in any way that damages, renders useless, overloads, deteriorates or impedes normal use of material and information contained in the Website, information systems, documents, files and all other types of content stored on any computer equipment belonging to ATG Training (hacking), its members or any User of the Website (including by the introduction or spreading of “computer viruses”).
As a general rule, the providing of services does not require prior subscription or registration by Users. However, ATG Training reserves the use of some services (such as the course calendar and on-line shop) for Users that complete a registration form, selecting a username (ID or login) and a password the User agrees to keep and use appropriately.
ATG Training will always assign the username selected by the user, if and when it has not already been selected by another User. Use of the password is personal and non-transferable, and should not be divulged, even on a temporary basis, to any third party. The User must take the necessary measures to conserve the selected password and is therefore solely responsible for the use made of it. If the User knows or suspects that their password is being used by a third party, they must inform ATG Training immediately.
The aforementioned registration is carried out as expressly indicated in the service provided or in the Specific Terms that may regulate it.
All information provided by the User through the services must be truthful. In this regard, the User guarantees authenticity of all information provided when completing the forms necessary to subscribe to the Services.
Likewise, it is the responsibility of the User to keep all information given to ATG Training up to date, with the aim of reflecting their real situation. Nonetheless, the User is solely responsible for any false or incorrect information provided and for any damages this may cause to ATG Training or third parties.
In accordance with ATG Training’s anti-spamming policy, the User is obliged to avoid using and obtaining information from mailing lists which can be accessed through the information and services contained in the Website for actions with promotional or advertising ends such sending commercial communications of any type via any medium not requested or given prior consent by ATG Training and/or those involved.
Any User who does not comply with any of the above obligations, either intentionally or unlawfully, will be responsible for any damages caused.
3. Payment terms
Some courses require payment through the on-line course calendar and shop. In these instances, the following terms apply:
- Payment of all courses are required on booking and in advance of delegates attending the course, irrespective of the venue
- Where an invoice is requested, payment is required 15 days after the date of the invoice and must be paid in advance of delegate attending the course. In the event of payment not being received in advance, training will not be delivered irrespective of the travelling distance of the delegate/s
4. Fees and Charges
- In the event of cancellation by you within one week of the due date we reserve the right to charge you 100% of the fee plus the full costs of any expenses already incurred.
- In the event of cancellation by you within three weeks of the due date we reserve the right to charge you a cancellation fee of 50% of the fee plus the full costs of any expenses already incurred (commercial courses only).
- If cancellation by either the employer or candidate within 24 hours of a assessor/trainer appointment date we reserve the right to charge you a cancellation fee of £50 to cover the cost of the assessor’s lost time, except in exceptional circumstances (for example, bereavement). If the assessor/trainers visit the workplace under a pre-arranged appointment and have not been notified of the absence of the candidate, the charge will be £50 plus travel expenses incurred. ATG Training reserves the right to cancel a course 7 days prior to the course start date if there are insufficient delegate attending a course. In such circumstances ATG Training’s financial liability is limited to any course fees paid in advance by the delegate or their employer, no associated costs (such as hotel fees) are ATG Training’s liability.
- VAT will be charged on all contributions to training by both companies and individuals in accordance with Customs and Excise regulations. Training programmes which are fully funded from Government sources are not liable for VAT (16-18 year old apprentices, for example).
- Payment must be made within 15 days of receiving our invoice.
- You may also be liable for any registration charges that may occur up to two months before the examination date.
5. Refund Policy
- All refund requests need to be made in the first instance to ATG Training Finance Department.
- Fees will only be refunded in specific circumstances:
- Where courses are cancelled by ATG Training and no alternative date is provided – 100% refund of course fees only
- Where a learner advises withdrawal in writing less than 21 days, prior to the commencement – 50% refund
- Where a learner advises withdrawal in writing less than 7 days, prior to the commencement – 0% refund
- Where a learner is unable to continue due to ill health at any point during the course – refund pro- rata for non attendance less administration fee, less any awarding body charges incurred
- Refund of awarding body charges – ATG Training will refund the amount that the Learner has paid provided that the process of registration with the awarding body has not started.
- ATG Training will only refund fees if ATG Training cancels the course or if at initial assessment the course is found to be inappropriate to an individual learner needs. Otherwise there is no refund.
6. Limitation of liability
Likewise, ATG Training does not guarantee the availability, continuity or infallibility of the functioning of its Website, and consequently is exempt from, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any responsibility for any damages that may arise due to a lack of availability or continuity where the functioning of the Website and the services it offers are concerned.
ATG Training will not be held liable for any damages incurred due to services provided by third parties through the Website
All copyright, database rights and other intellectual property rights in all the material on the site including but not limited to site design, structure, page layouts, graphical images, search results and underlying software code (collectively the "Content") legally and beneficially belongs to ATG Training.
8. Applicable Legislation